Hack to School answers

  1. The hardest part of starting school during the pandemic is that I won't be able to see my friends and also I feel like it's going to be a bit hard this time because it's going to be online and everything has to be done by the computer.
  2. What I enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic is that I get to sleep in more at home and take my time to get ready for class online.
  3. My goal in this course for this year is not to fail the class during the pandemic and I also want to improve writing.
  4. One habit that I want to improve is to start focusing more on my classes than focusing on other things that are not important.
  5. I expect to earn at least a B but it would be better if it was an A+.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book 2 Ch. 1 of Les Mes

Les Mes Bk.2 Ch.3